An Arizona Based Blog!

An Arizona Based Blog!
I'm not a native of Arizona, and I often wish I was somewhere else, but here is where I am, so here is where I shall make the most of my situation.

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Hi! Remember me?

So much has happened in my life since I last posted here in 2015.

Retired from one job.  Started another job.

Grandkids growing up and nearly out of school.

Bicycling nearly every day.

With all that's gone on, you'd think I would find subject matter to post here, and I do; the problem is in the lack of drive to do so.

For now, enjoy some random pictures from my saved images.  This set is from a cross country drive from New Mexico to North Carolina in 2020.

I do hope to come back here and post more...and more diligently.  I sure hope my blog doesn't get deleted.








No comments: